We're looking for an Operations Coordinator (FTC) to join our team in London (Air Street) as part of our Events function.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for delegating registration and sponsored functions for our Retail Week Live, World Retail Congress and Retail Week Awards events.
- Primary contact for 1000+ delegates at Retail Week Live and 700+ delegates at World Retail Congress
- Manage the processes, technologies and systems for email communications
- Work closely with the Sales team and Senior Operations Manager
- Manage passes that have been bought for each event, to ensure that each person receives email communications and the registration link
- Cross-check the number of registrations with the number of passes purchased, chase delegates that have not registered by the deadline date and raise to the sales team any delegates that register above their purchased allowance
- Liaise with the Marketing team and Legal regarding GDPR requirements and enquiries
- Manage the invitations, RSVPs and logistics for all sponsored events - this includes breakfasts, lunches, dinners and drinks receptions
- Produce a GDPR compliant delegate list to send to sponsors for their wish list
- Write the email invitation copy to be sent to the sponsor for approval
- Manage the wish lists from sponsors in a first come first served basis, to ensure that delegates are not invited to multiple breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks receptions on the same day
- Send event invitations to the wish list and track RSVPs in a clear and concise manner
- Send joining instructions for each event to those that have RSVP’d
- Update the event team on a weekly basis with pending, confirmed and declined RSVPs
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Self-starter with an ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member
- Knowledge of the retail sector is a benefit, but not essential
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
RWRC helps businesses in the commerce sector win in the digital economy. We do this by explaining the impact of the latest developments transforming the sector, by benchmarking the digital performance of commerce companies, connecting like-minded people to build partnerships that unlock growth and inspiring people with new ideas that will drive their digital future.
Joining us will let you work alongside the most extraordinary individuals in a fast-paced, hard-working, award-winning team. We pride ourselves on having a high level of individual accountability and autonomy, allowing you the flexibility to do your best work.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?